Our entire team treats every project as if it was for our family, friends or neighbors. This is our community, and the people who live here mean a lot to us. That's why we do everything with you in mind.
- We buy in bulk and store material on site for greater affordability.
- We collaborate and communicate with you so you're always aware of your job's progress.
- We partner with well-known, quality suppliers so you have the very best materials available.
- We respect your schedule and timelines.
- We use the latest technology and pay close attention to details so you know your project is done right.
- We do all the work ourselves, from start to finish; we won’t contract out your project.
Meet Some of the Team
It’s not often they sit still long enough for a photo, but co-owners Tim and Mike were told there was a delicious spread of cured meats and fine cheeses in it for them if they played nice.
Owner + Operator
Mike is a Kansas City native with a diverse construction background. He’s skilled in concrete, stone fabrication, new home construction and remodeling. At RockTops, Mike can be found getting dirty in the shop or in the showroom helping customers pick out just the right material for the job. In his down time, he likes to tinker with cars, ride dirt bikes and relax with his family.
Owner + Operator
Born and raised in Salina, Kan., Tim has called Kansas City home since 2000. He’s experienced in construction, concrete, stone, landscaping and remodeling. At RockTops, you’ll find him doing everything from giving in-home consultations to operating our high-tech laser stone-cutting machinery, and everything in between. When he’s not shaping two-ton stone slabs for clients, he enjoys Royals baseball, disc golf, building furniture and spending time with his wife and their two little ones.