Looking for Dekton in Kansas City? Rocktops has you covered!
A hybrid of some of the best materials in the market for surfaces, Dekton is a combination of quartz, porcelain, and glass.
The high-tech process in which Dekton is produced, allows this material to be created in sizes and thinness that was previously unimaginable.
In this post, we are highlighting some of the benefits of choosing Dekton over other types of countertops. Dekton works beautifully in so many rooms of the home and it’s strength and durability make this material superior choice, even for outdoor environments.
Benefits of Dekton:
- High Mechanical Resistance – 5x the strength of granite
- Resistant to Stains – liquids cannot penetrate the surface
- Color Stability – more color consistency slab-to-slab
- Dimensional Stability – consistent in dimension and thickness
- Resistant to Hydrolysis – will not breakdown with water exposure
- Noncombustible Materials – Dekton can withstand high temperatures
- High UV Resistance – this material will not fade, even with outdoor use
- Highly Scratch Resistant – the slip of a knife won’t damage
- Resistant to Abrasion – perfect for high-traffic areas
- Resistant to Ice & Thawing – perfect for the coldest environments
Dekton is available in 38 color varieties and can be ordered in 8mm, 12mm or 20mm thicknesses.
Rocktops is proud to be your resource for Dekton in Kansas City. To learn more about this material stop by the RockTops showroom, give us a call at(913) 782 – 0802, or set up an appointment by clicking here, then clicking “Visit Showroom.” Our team is highly trained on this material and can answer any and all questions.
To see more about Dekton. View their gallery at http://www.dekton.com/usa/gallery/