Dear Valued Customers,
Effective 7/3/2020 Rocktops is adhering to Executive Order 20 – 52 requiring all employees and customers to wear masks prior to entering our showroom. Rocktops is open Monday – Friday from 9a – 5p and Saturday 9a – 2p. Given the unpredictable situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), our team is working diligently to ensure both our employees and customers are not at increased risk of exposure. We’re mindful of our employees’ health as well as the health and cleanliness practices we have within our facilities and on job sites. Following the CDC’s advice, our employees are asked to:
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home when sick and seek medical attention.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects, surfaces, and workspaces.
- Wear face masks when 6’ of physical distancing is not possible.
We ask this of our employees but need your help too. Masks are required upon entering the showroom and please ask for assistance before touching samples. Please don’t schedule an appointment if you check yes to any of the below:
- Traveled to any of the places deemed as travel hot spots.
- Show any symptoms or signs of COVID-19.
- Have interacted with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
- You or anyone in your home currently has a fever
If you have experienced any of the common COVID-19 symptoms such as cough or fever in the last 24 hours, please visit us once you have been symptom-free for 72 hours.
The Rocktops Team