Dear Valued Clients,
The health and well-being of our staff and customers is our top priority. We are continuing to monitor the developments surrounding COVID-19 and want to take this time to address your questions and concerns regarding operations at our facilities.
• Our showroom is currently open during normal business hours for appointments only & deliveries. We’re taking special precautions to go above and beyond our normal cleaning routines. We have implemented a heightened cleaning program, including increased disinfecting of all surfaces.
• If you visit our facility, we’re more than happy to respect your needs and concerns. Whether this includes forgoing a handshake or providing a friendly greeting from a minimum of 6 feet away, we will respect your safety. We’re also here to connect with you via email, phone, or virtually to help assist with material availability, selection, and reservation. We do ask if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms to make a virtual meeting with our team.
• We are working closely with our distribution partners to ensure our deliveries remain on schedule and our supply chain continues to function uninterrupted. Should that change, we will provide you with updates as soon as possible.
• Additionally, we understand there are concerns about how to properly disinfect your stone surfaces while still ensuring they are cared for long-term. All of our surfaces, including our engineered quartz products, can be cleaned with PH-balanced household cleaners and disinfectants. You may wipe your sealed surfaces with a Clorox wipe to disinfect.
We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and will respond based on the best advice of governments, public health authorities and medical professionals.
Please reach out to your Representative directly with any questions or concerns. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in person or virtually.
Mike Hyer, CEO
Dear Valued Clients,
Given the unpredictable situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), our team is working diligently to ensure both our employees and everyone in your home are not at increased risk of exposure. We are mindful of our employees’ health as well as the health and cleanliness practices we have within our facilities and on job sites. Following the CDC’s advice, our employees are asked to:
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Refrain from shaking hands or being in public spaces with more than 10 people.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick and seek medical attention.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects, surfaces, and workspaces.
Before entering your home, our employees are asked to thoroughly wash their hands, particularly before becoming in contact with you or any areas of your home. Shortly after your installation is complete, our employees will clean the surface with cleaner & sealer before leaving your home. Following their departure, we please allow for the surface to remain untouched for at least 6-hours prior to use. After that, you may use mild soap detergent with Natural Stone, and any typical household cleaner with any non-sealed surfaces.
We want to encourage you to keep yourself informed as new information is released. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
- CDC Interim Guidance on Preparing Your Household Ready for COVID-19?
- CDC What You Need to Know about COVID-19
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions and Answers on COVID-19
- World Health Organization’s COVID-19 webpage
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and adhere to local and state recommendations. We appreciate your support and patronage and look forward to a very successful installation!