At RockTops, we love to work with designers. One of our favorites is Kansas City’s own, Ann Arkebauer. She is a style maven that can do it all, from classic timelessness to modern edginess, Ann delivers.
Enjoy our little Q&A with Ann:
- Do you like to remodel or do you prefer a new build?
Remodeling and renovation is wonderful. You are presented with delivering what the client wants, while respecting the character of the structure.
- What is your favorite room to design?
No standout favorite, I love them all! If I have to pick, maybe the kitchen.
- What are your favorite things to shop for?
- Are there architectural styles that influence your work?
- What are your project must-haves?
A strong relationship with clients. I developed a friendship with 98% of my clients.
- What is your favorite thing about your home?
I love my home’s open layout and kitchen. It was built in 1982 by an architect in my neighborhood.
- What’s your favorite thing working with Rocktops?
I have a history with owners & employees. I trust them and they trust me. I’m taken care of. When you have a relationship.
- What’s your favorite stone?
Nero Orion GraniteInterior
- Designer crush?
Nate Burkus’ husband, Jeremiah
- Favorite local artist?
- Ryan Gosling or Justin Timberlake?